Leipzig Away

What’s Leipzig like? I have only been to Munich before but love Germany and currently learning German. Interested to see the place but at the same time there for the game so might not soak to much in
This area looks good. Near the city-centre. A sort of waterfront version of Ancoats with lots of hipster bars etc. If the weather is good it may be worth a look.

So your tickets have arrived in your wallet as opposed to a ticket in an email attachment, as implied. Needless to say mine hasn't.

Who do you play for?
My mate plays in a good standard over 50 team in Berlin
don't want to say the team because I like to retain a bit of mystery, but we're in this division (below). It's a moderate standard I guess. Some of the players are very good - captain played semi-pro in Norway - but we're mostly sunday league standard. Certainly I am anyway. We in our 20s and 30s and play in an all ages league so wouldn't have played your mate.

https://www.fussball.de/spieltagsue...staffel/02M5H31JDC000006VS5489B4VSAUO6GA-G#!/

I guy I know has a spare ticket if anyone is looking. PM me if interested and I will let you have his number.

I still to this day cannot figure out how we walked away from the stadium and an hour later walked past it again last time , Arthur c Clarke couldn't figure that one out .

Probably like that thing in the Sahara desert, where you try and walk in a straight line but always end up at the exact same spot you started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.