Leonard Cohen + tickets for tomorrow

mammutly

Leonard Cohen is playing at 02 arena tomorrow. I admire his music, which is wrongly characterised as depressive when a lot of it is poetical, clever and sometimes deeply ironic.

If you happen to be a fan of Leonard and can make the 02 arena tomorrow, PM me and I can give you a good deal ( face less a bit) on two tickets to see him live.

Mods. This is not a ticket thread - it's a music appreciation/discussion thread that happens to have tickets included)

Hallelujah!

A good pal of mine had this played at the crem at his funeral at southern cemetery! great song. Don't know many of his others.

mammutly said:
Leonard Cohen is playing at 02 arena tomorrow. I admire his music, which is wrongly characterised as depressive when a lot of it is poetical, clever and sometimes deeply ironic.

If you happen to be a fan of Leonard and can make the 02 arena tomorrow, PM me and I can give you a good deal ( face less a bit) on two tickets to see him live.

Mods. This is not a ticket thread - it's a music appreciation/discussion thread that happens to have tickets included)

are you including razor blades in the price ? :)

Read the end of the OP's first sentence. Anyone who has actually Ever SEEN Cohen live will know your post is bollocks. The man is uplifting beyond measure.

denislawsbackheel said:
Read the end of the OP's first sentence. Anyone who has actually Ever SEEN Cohen live will know your post is bollocks. The man is uplifting beyond measure.

dont be silly mate, Ive seen him twice, I had his Songs From A Room album in 1970.

humour is lost sometimes isnt it :)

nimrod said:
denislawsbackheel said:

dont be silly mate, Ive seen him twice, I had his Songs From A Room album in 1970.

WTF have you got against Leonard Cohen? It pisses me off when people who have never really listened to his work slag him off on the basis of some made up media stereotype that bears no resemblance to the actual music he creates.

nimrod said:
mammutly said:

are you including razor blades in the price ? :)

Like a Bird on a wire, like a drunk in some old midnight choir.
It's people like you who, who make me pee.

mammutly said:
nimrod said:
denislawsbackheel said:

WTF have you got against Leonard Cohen? It pisses me off when people who have never really listened to his work slag him off on the basis of some made up media stereotype that bears no resemblance to the actual music he creates.

fuck me mate it was a joke, my attempt at irony haha

I love Leonard Cohen , always have done

mammutly said:
nimrod said:
denislawsbackheel said:

T

touchy fucker ain't ya???

Bilboblue said:
mammutly said:
nimrod said:
T

touchy fucker ain't ya???

time of month ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.