Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I right in thinking we have what most Germans consider the future of the German national team in Sane, what most Brazilians think is the future of the Brazilian national team in G. Jesus and what most English fans were thinking was the future of the English national team in Sterling before he signed for City?

We might be adding Roberts to that list as well as Moreno, Zinchenko and Unal who are legitimately all as promising for their respective countries as the above players. This all happened so quickly but we're stocked with lots of potential worldies now... it's entirely possible they all will be some day, I much prefer this than signing a big name for media attention and shirt sales. Let City be the club that makes them stars, that's so much more exciting to think about. It may seem random or obvious even to some but we really should be more excited about how different things look all of a sudden. :)
We have an absolutely astounding plethora of young talents coming through, many of which have their nation's hopes pinned on them. Genuine wonderkids.
England: Sterling, Stones, Roberts
Brazil: Gabriel Jesus
Germany: Sané
Turkey: Ünal
Nigeria: Iheanacho
Colombia: Moreno
Ukraine: Zinchenko
Spain: Brahim

Add to that other uber talented youngsters like Aleix Garcia (who I think will become a world class deep lying playmaker), Manu Garcia, Maffeo, Angeliño, Adarabioyo, Denayer, Gunn, Faupala, Celina, Sancho, Kigbu, Foden, Diallo, Lorenzo Gonzalez and Colin Rosler. It's really quite mad. We even have one each of Ireland and Australia's biggest hopes in Aaron Mooy and Jack Byrne.

If even a third of these players reach their potential we'll have ourselves a footballing and marketing GOLDMINE.

The future's bright. The future's blue.

Yeah, like the look of this guy...good things to come from him

That play for the setup has besides many of us gone under the radar. Rare is the day i stand up and shout 'that is the man right there'. I know i piss about on the forum a lot but i do know a player when i see one and he is so very much that. I would give him a contract until he was 30 this second, i am that convinced of the lad. That said this same post could be pasted into a few player threads.

No players have that composure at the line at his age, just incredible composure for his first match etc, i can't speak highly enough of him.

The closest I can describe my feeling when I see Sane plays is that he has that Gareth Bale at Spurs feeling before he turns into 'Gareth Bale'. If you catch my drift.

He dribbles round payers in such a tight area for fun... Looks very confident on the ball and not scared to have a go..another great signing . We now have such a choice up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.