Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come schalke didn't tell us about injury problems that don't exist?

I wonder.
For fuck sake... Even if it did, they'd still not be required to tell us. It was a joke about Shalke being dicks when we were trying to buy him. But now that I have to explain it, the joke is dead... Jeez, it's like 135th and Adam Claytonish over here sometimes. Psst!

For fuck sake... Even if it did, they'd still not be required to tell us. It was a joke about Shalke being dicks when we were trying to buy him. But now that I have to explain it, the joke is dead... Jeez, it's like 135th and Adam Claytonish over here sometimes. Psst!

The joke was shit, sounded far too much like your usual whining for anyone to think it was an attempt at humour.

The joke was shit, sounded far too much like your usual whining for anyone to think it was an attempt at humour.
That's coz your ability to understand nuance is shit. I'm in Jokesville od late. Tired of arguing with other blues for now. Don't worry will get re-eneegize soon. You'd get your chance then. Don't be in hurry to get burnt.

Looks likes he may be back for sunday. Was just starting to gain some confidence when he got injured against the arse.

its Sane's 21st birthday today and it hit me how young this lad is. He has time to grow.
I had not been impressed so far but I'm sure he can develop into a very special player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.