Lescott On Kompany!!

samy

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/October/Lescott-salutes-unlimited-Kompany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ed-Kompany</a>

Well said all true and especially since he took his place in the team credit to Lescott that!!

Looks like 'Overrated Vince' is not just overrated by bluemoon and football pundits but also by his fellow teammates.

It's only LYNX and a couple of other bluemoon members that know better, it seems

The Fat el Hombre said:
Looks like 'Overrated Vince' is not just overrated by bluemoon and football pundits but also by his fellow teammates.

It's only LYNX and a couple of other bluemoon members that know better, it seems

I think hes awesome me really do !!

the defender accepts that the club's success is not universally popular.

He said: "We're all dedicated, and we're also using as fuel the fact that people from outside the club don't want us to succeed - that's probably natural unless you're a City fan. You won't want us to do well at the expense of your team.

"Everyone was crying out for so long for someone to break into the top four. We're doing it, but somehow it's like 'you're doing it the wrong way'. We just have to take it with a pinch of salt and repay the people who showed faith in us."

Understatement!!!!

samy said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

I think hes awesome me really do !!

Vincent Kompany is a brilliant defender, anyone who doesn't agree is likely to be insane ;)

billy_big_spuds said:
Take note Shay / Joe.

This is how a professional acts when somebody takes his spot, not spitting your dummy out and looking somewhere else.

It's so easy for an outfield player to get a go and to say motivated because they will always get games, but it's not the same for the keepers, Given is a fantastic keeper but despite that he's gotten one game this season whole everyone else was rotated. It doesn't matter what he does Mancini wont give him a game which will mean that he'll leave in January and that's not because he won't fight it's simply because he wants to play.

There was a big interview from Given all over the papers yesterday and it didn't get a mention here. An interview that reflected elvery well on his character and would show Bellamy a thing or two about how to act no matter his frustrations.

Rahart said:
billy_big_spuds said:
Take note Shay / Joe.

This is how a professional acts when somebody takes his spot, not spitting your dummy out and looking somewhere else.

It's so easy for an outfield player to get a go and to say motivated because they will always get games, but it's not the same for the keepers, Given is a fantastic keeper but despite that he's gotten one game this season whole everyone else was rotated. It doesn't matter what he does Mancini wont give him a game which will mean that he'll leave in January and that's not because he won't fight it's simply because he wants to play.

There was a big interview from Given all over the papers yesterday and it didn't get a mention here. An interview that reflected elvery well on his character and would show Bellamy a thing or two about how to act no matter his frustrations.

Well, why don't you post a link to this interview, Irish Macca ?

I'd like to keep lescott. This way we have 3 top quality centre backs, plus a capable left Back.

On that note, kolo is one of my favorite players at the club right now. His interview on th OS about tevez recieving the captaincy was quality.

I don't need to comment on vince. Got his name on the away shirt his first season with us. Love the guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.