Let's Give Alison Brittain A Warm City Welcome On Sunday ;-) (Richard Masters Chickened Out)

For me a great sight would be letting them set up the podium after hopefully a City win with all the Premier League lot there and for the players to ignore them and the trophy lift and leave them all there like the twats they are. Payers just acknowlege the fans and then disappear down the tunnel.

For me a great sight would be letting them set up the podium after hopefully a City win with all the Premier League lot there and for the players to ignore them and the trophy lift and leave them all there like the twats they are. Payers just acknowlege the fans and then disappear down the tunnel.
Isn't that what happened last season?

What ? This might be the biggest moment of their careers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.