Letting on to Blues

RadcliffeRick

Team supported
Manchester City since 2008 Chelsea before that :-)
I make a point of letting on to anyone I see in City gear. It usually consists of "come on City" and a smile, kids get a thumbs up and a pat of my chest where the badge is. I get some strange reactions as most of those I let on to don't get the come on City thing :-)

I make a point of letting on to anyone I see in City gear. It usually consists of "come on City" and a smile, kids get a thumbs up and a pat of my chest where the badge is. I get some strange reactions as most of those I let on to don't get the come on City thing :-)
You want to try a packet of wine gums and " hey kid, do you want to see some puppies ". Works everytime.

Years ago when Vodafone was on the front of utd's shirts, I was given for my birthday an England cricket one day shirt and England were also sponsored by Vodafone
Going on holiday wearing it, walking through Manchester Airport and I spotted a rat in his utd branded polo shirt and I immediately knew what was going to happen
Sure enough, he saw the "Vodafone " and when I got close, he nodded and said "alright"

Years ago when Vodafone was on the front of utd's shirts, I was given for my birthday an England cricket one day shirt and England were also sponsored by Vodafone
Going on holiday wearing it, walking through Manchester Airport and I spotted a rat in his utd branded polo shirt and I immediately knew what was going to happen
Sure enough, he saw the "Vodafone " and when I got close, he nodded and said "alright"

rag

Same here but i't's usually , ''Up the Blues'' i say. Kids get a ;;smart top,,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.