Lincoln's Psycho Post

I obviously need to spend more time on this forum because I don't know WTF is going on.

u2fme2 said:
Pam said:
Pam you are so annoying and i want to punch you right in the ovaries!

Nice or what?
mmmmmmmm just thinking the same

THATS JUST COPYING ANCHORMAN ! ...... one of the funniest and most sarcastically offensive movies ever ! ...... dont take it like that,a lthough, now, you have, got to agree with most people, you do seem quite moody and depressing ....... get behind the team and staff, see where that takes you for once, instead of trying to revolt againstthe "system" ...... hippy

lincolnblue. said:
Clubber said:
bobmcfc said:
lincolnblue. said:
Pam you attention whore get a life and stop making threads! is your life so dissapointing that you feel the need to spout shite on here 24/7

it was a comment made in jest, i'm not going to actually hunt you down and sucker punch you in lady bits!

your a charmer arent you.

He is, i'd have his babies. he waxes lyrical about the beautiful afternoon delight!!

Sky rockets in flight....................

I'll gladly give them to you!

Biiiiuuuuuuuuu afternoon delight!

Class!!

It smells like bigfoots D*ck!!!!!

In amongst all the Piss and Wind and shit and bollocks and Fuck and yes we are out and more shit and fuck and bollocks and recriminations.......

It pleases me to see there are still BLUES and LADS out there who are not afraid to speak their MIND and when a silly ,DOZY-woman, gobs off shite....... she gets Shot down.........HUZZA.

Pam.............................ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

Clubber said:
bobmcfc said:
lincolnblue. said:
Pam you attention whore get a life and stop making threads! is your life so dissapointing that you feel the need to spout shite on here 24/7

it was a comment made in jest, i'm not going to actually hunt you down and sucker punch you in lady bits!

your a charmer arent you.

He is, i'd have his babies. he waxes lyrical about the beautiful afternoon delight!!

Sky rockets in flight....................

oooooooooooooo

Afternoon delight.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.