Lionel Blair

RIP

Gives us a clue was always an entertaining afternoon watch when off school sick, on the sofa with a duvet and bottle of lucozade, then during my inbetween jobs years on the rock n roll as a teeneager
That’s weird,I have distant memories of it being prime time evenings, don’t remember seeing that on the school bunk days - neighbors on the other hand…

anyway seemed like one of the good ones RIP

Years ago, think early to mid 80's, my Dad was a freelance accountant who did the books for a Southsea hotel run by a gay German couple called Kurt and Vic.

Lionel Blair stayed there whenever he did a show/ panto/ review in the area.

A couple of times me and my mate Martin, we must have been 16/17, went along to said hotel on a Saturday afternoon with my Dad because it was cheap beer.

One time dear old Lionel was there, sitting in a round booth table with Kurt and Vic. We joined them. After an introduction I got up to get the next round and Lionel said...

"Ooh with an arse like that I'll stay more often."

My how we laughed.

My mate Martin got up next. Young blonde haired Martin.

"Oooh walk like that again", quipped dear old Lionel.

Cue more laughing.

The afternoon continued with dear old Lionel giving out sly gropes, leg squeezes and offers of going to the toilet together.

My how we laughed.

Oh...

R.I.P

As stated, fond childhood memories watching him on Give Us A Clue - which if I recall correctly, he took very seriously and was always desperate to win each week!!

R.I.P. Lionel Blair

Years ago, think early to mid 80's, my Dad was a freelance accountant who did the books for a Southsea hotel run by a gay German couple called Kurt and Vic.

A couple of times me and my mate Martin, we must have been 16/17, went along to said hotel on a Saturday afternoon with my Dad because it was cheap beer.

One time dear old Lionel was there, sitting in a round booth table with Kurt and Vic. We joined them. After an introduction I got up to get the next round and Lionel said...

My how we laughed.

Cue more laughing.

The afternoon continued with dear old Lionel giving out sly gropes, leg squeezes and offers of going to the toilet together.

My how we laughed.

Oh...

R.I.P
Give us a clue

My how we laughed.

Cue more laughing.

My how we laughed.

Oh...

R.I.P
I'd have hit him with a pint pot, but thats just me.

My how we laughed.

Cue more laughing.

My how we laughed.

Oh...

R.I.P
Lionel fix-it.

My how we laughed.

Cue more laughing.

My how we laughed.

Oh...

R.I.P

That's some story ...... coming from a guy called "Bimbo Bob" ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.