Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Messi does sign for us and Stoke are promoted, football's greatest question will finally be answered...

EgbDUGJWoAE3sf-
Was taken on a Tuesday evening?

Aguero definitely has an apartment at the new West Tower at the bottom of Deansgate, my cousin has been in it as the company he works for made the glass panels for the apartment and he had to go in to inspect them. You can actually see The City radio Tower in Liverpool on a clear day its that high up
Cool story, bro. But he doesn't live there

And the panels were made in Italy. I can 100 percent confirm he does not live there in any tower. Two other city players do.

But with the right players around them, we will still win competitions. If Messi bangs in 25 from the wing, does it diminish our chances of winning competitions because he did it from the wing?

What are you on about now?

Why have you jumped into a conversation about if Messi could play up front if Aguero got injured and Jesus was sold into "diminishing our chances because goals are scored from the wing"

Yes, scoring goals from wide positions doesn't make you a striker. Salah, Ronaldo, Messi, Sterling are not strikers. They are massive goalscorers, yes, not centre forwards.

I think he will be a goalscorer/striker, in a way, because his job will be mainly in one area of the pitch but not a central one, more a roaming one.

But we will need the Sterling, Foden, Jesus, Torres type players to work back to compensate.

Starting with Messi Aguero Mahrez, would be adding a new weakness to the team, in the same way of pairing Gundogan & Rodri further back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.