Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. If I'm Messi, I would not sign the new deal.

Barcelona are in decline. Yes they've bought Dembele but he is still young and inexperienced. Has potential but is far from Neymar's level. They won't win anything this season.

He can go anywhere he wants next summer and still has many years left in him.
If you were Messi

Fucking hell that's fucking funny

please to god NO we don't need a single minded player its a team sport and messi the great player he is would be the key to a team being built a round him and sometimes it does not work and in the premier league teams would just kick him out of the game and the ref's would turn a blind eye so its no from me and we need to build a team just like pep is doing with youth

We don't need the best player in the world and arguably ever? Come on mate, we're struggling to convert chances as it is. He would score shit loads in this city team.

He's using us was a lever again for a better contract.
He won't come to us - not till he's past it anyway.. PSG maybe if they survive the FFP investigation and somehow dump another massive wad on the table.

Last edited:
He's using us was a lever again for a better contract.
He won't come to us - not till he's past it anyway.. PSG maybe if they survive the FFP investigation and somehow dump another massive wad on the table.
Don't see him going to PSG. Neymar left Barca because of Messi's shadow, so he could win Balon d'Or, he wouldn't be happy.

Interesting the Spanish league have reported us to UEFA - wonder if Barca are worried we are close to getting Messi next summer and they are behind it. Who knows?

Never gonna happen after peps quotes. Missed any chance we had and it's time to see what the next gen can create. Sane jesus Sterling brahim

We don't need the best player in the world and arguably ever? Come on mate, we're struggling to convert chances as it is. He would score shit loads in this city team.

premier league is a different kettle of fish and can catch up out for fitness not say messi is not the best i think he is but the media and limelight would be solo on him and not the team and the manager starts to use that tag (jimmy grimble past it to gordon) and everthing goes through messi that's want i think would happen and just like Kinky Kinkladze and alan ball the team just could not gel and give up when kinky did not do his magic

also i don't think we need messi to score goals they will come and i still fancy us to score over 100 league goals this season i think pep is holding something back and making sure we don't do a last season burn out after a great start so the goals or lack of this season is not my main doubt its the setup in midfield and playing one holding player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.