Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a player of Messi's calibre,this has to be one of the most bizzare contract extension ever.
Surely they have offered him what he wants,any club would IMO.
Another 38 days and he can be legally approached by a club outside of Spain.Maybe he's waiting to see what's put on the table,or maybe he already knows what's on the table......there's a reason why he's dragging it out,dunno what?
Not saying he's coming to us,Barca are clearly itching to announce he's resigned,obviously he hasn't.
It's a weird one.

Fake news

I don't think they are exactly best buddies but I assume they are both smart enough to realise the value in working together again.

I don't for one minute buy the idea that Pep would in anyway try to prevent City signing Messi; although he might want to be able to say his only part in it was to accept the club's decision.

Not that I expect Messi to leave Barca but I would expect us to be front of the queue if Leo decided he wanted to leave.

I don't think they are exactly best buddies but I assume they are both smart enough to realise the value in working together again.

I don't for one minute buy the idea that Pep would in anyway try to prevent City signing Messi; although he might want to be able to say his only part in it was to accept the club's decision.

Not that I expect Messi to leave Barca but I would expect us to be front of the queue if Leo decided he wanted to leave.

It's fiction, consider the sources claiming this 'fallout', all from the usual capital sources.

I don't know if Messi would leave either owing to the terrible board but if he were there's no question it would only be to City and primarily because of Pep

I wouldn't be surprised if Messi is waiting this out and seeing what other offers are out in the table.

He know that whatever offer he gets will likely be his last big deal in Europe, maybe even his last deal altogether in Europe.

I think a stint back in Argentina to finish if his career beckons after this deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Messi is waiting this out and seeing what other offers are out in the table.

He know that whatever offer he gets will likely be his last big deal in Europe, maybe even his last deal altogether in Europe.

I think a stint back in Argentina to finish if his career beckons after this deal.
Messi and Aguero to both leave in 2019/2020 back to Argentina. If Carlsberg did fairy tale endings to their footballing careers in Europe.

He was always going to signs his new contract. Anyway we have kdb sterling Silva and Sane plus Foden and the mini me Messi of Diaz:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.