Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just want to say i always question this rodney marsh cost us the title stuff. how exactly did he do this.
We were top of the league when he joined towards the end of the season and were not top at the end of the season. Critics say his individual style disrupted a winning and settled formula.

Last edited:
So this is the timeline so far:

1. Tolmie posts he’s heard that we are in for a massive signing, names like Koulibaly and Kane are branded and then Tolmie says he’s heard it’s Messi

2. On his IG he was following only one club, Barca. But then he started following City. He follows no other football team.

3. He wears number 10 and Agueros user name included number 10, but he’s now changed it to exclude the number 10

4. Reports come out Messi has handed in a transfer

5. The Athletic report he wants to join City, the reporter Sam Lee has close ties with the club, is a little cautious with his posts but seems to apply if it’s a free deal it will be on

6. Many Barcelona correspondence are now saying Messi to City is , even sighting contract terms such as 3 years and then an option to play in New York

7. ESPN now reporting the same

8. CNN Argentina reporting City are favourites but many other clubs also sniffing around

9. Goal.co.uk are reporting that it’s on, Goal Spain reporting

10. Shit loads of other verified football news accounts now reporting the same thing

5k5pw5l.gif

He would. But at what cost in the long run?

What do you mean?

I'm honestly struggling to understand the skepticism in here. For me it would quite clearly be a historic signing that would elevate the club to a new level both on and off the pitch. Any other club would kill to have him. I wouldn't be so brash as to say he'd destroy the league or anything like that but he would have absolutely no problem in adapting to English football let's put it that way. Pep has previously managed him to 2 champions league titles yet some are claiming he'd upset the applecart at City and do a Rodney Marsh. I can't even comprehend that level of pessimism ****ing hell

reports saying the barca board are still trying to work hard to convince him to stay - one of their directors this morning with direct quotes saying they are working on trying to convince him to stay and still want to build the team around him

Could be just the politics at play so they can claim they have done everything to try and convince him to stay and so heaping all the blame on the player himself.

Their legal team have obviously just told them Messi can walk for free so they are trying to get him back on side ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.