Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you have 54 seconds to spare and you want to be clear about the Messi-Barça situation, listen to Bartomeu less than a year ago on the club's television (the images were broadcast on Barça TV on September 6, 2019)."

Anyone speak Spanish?

Guardian claims Messi wont improve City

Their argument is that Messi post Guardiola has a very low workrate - "low regains", and that City's weakness is defending, rather than attacking.

This is obviously a very unbalanced article but I do think they have a point in that if we sign Messi we absolutely have to be able to shut up shop at the back, and it will make it more important for City to get the right central defenders and defensive midfielders in place.

I've spent the last few days constantly telling myself this is never going to happen but doubt is creeping in. I know it'll be a massive disappointment if it doesn't happen but fuck me if I'm still not over the moon that City is apparently where the best footballer in the world WANTS to be.
My thoughts exactly

Holy F*ck... This is actually going to happen isn't it... The single greatest player in the history football wants to, and probably is coming to "little old City"

"If you have 54 seconds to spare and you want to be clear about the Messi-Barça situation, listen to Bartomeu less than a year ago on the club's television (the images were broadcast on Barça TV on September 6, 2019)."

Anyone speak Spanish?

He said something about Miss Bum Bum being an integral part of the team and he won't let her go

Guardian claims Messi wont improve City

Their argument is that Messi post Guardiola has a very low workrate - "low regains", and that City's weakness is defending, rather than attacking.

This is obviously a very unbalanced article but I do think they have a point in that if we sign Messi we absolutely have to be able to shut up shop at the back, and it will make it more important for City to get the right central defenders and defensive midfielders in place.

It has been written purely to smear and play down Manchester City making the biggest signing in English football history. The author also absolute hates our club. It’s worrying that you have to post his material to make your points.

He said something about Miss Bum Bum being an integral part of the team and he won't let her go

ba2c67fcf810ea6aada3c967368440bd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.