Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope City put out a statement today along the lines of:

"Manchester City offer Barcelona £50m for Lionel Messi. This offer stands until Wednesday of this week.
After this date the offer will be rescinded and the club will continue with its existing transfer business and will look to speak to the player in 4 months with a view to discussing a free transfer next summer. End"

I genuinely never realized he was trying to be ITK he’s so slow and offers so little insight I thought he was just reporting his understanding of situations we all know about.
The Spanish (?) Sam lee
I have said beforehe dines out on pep's time in spain,it was a long time ago ,i dont think he has any sources even though he claims he does,the video he did last week was full of nothingness

Ch

cheers for this. Confirms that FIFA would give him the transfer of registration and that La Liga can do fuck all about it.

Looks like the potential for massive liability too though - you would think City would have had enough of these court cases for one summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.