Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I know they have a reporter in Barcelona specifically following this story who has better contacts than most of us and he reports live at certain times. It's worth listening to at these times. It doesn't mean I have to take their word as gospel.

Sky know about as much as 99% on here know ie absolutely fuck all. Its pure speculation from them as from our side we have been totally silent about this and normally we would leak little bits of info to selected journalists. But not on this, this is too big.

The only reason Sky have got someone in Barcelona is to see if they can get anymore info from local journalists then report it as "our sources tell us......"

Cheesman is just taking a punt imo, like I believe he did with the CAS verdict. The people handling this for City will be our very top boys, waaay above the pay grade of any contacts he might still have at the club.
He is already covering his backside with his follow up about ‘negotiations ongoing’ which is almost certainly bullshit. I sincerely doubt any meaningful talks have even started yet.

TH - someone who in the last fortnight has proved beyond all doubt that he knows whats up at the club - confirmed that Cheeseman was absolutely blagging the CAS verdict and that no one at the club knew anything other than their feeling about how the 3 day hearing went when he tweeted.

This is exactly why he took that chance with CAS, because now a bunch of people are ascribing him credibly he doesn't deserve.

To be fair to them. Sky are more reliable than most when it comes to big transfer news. They'll have sources in Spain like Graham Hunter and Ballague.
A dirty glass stained red window on the world, but a window nevertheless.

On holiday in Turkey and other people stating Ronaldo better than Messi

I ask each of the pricks does Ronaldo play for your team which of course he doesn’t

so is Messi better than Salah Yes
Better than Fernandez Yes
Kane Yes

so many bitter fans out there and it’s just so much fun seeing them sweat over Us

Just woke up - what have I missed then?

Lots of conflicting information. Sinclair and Cheeseman naming prices and exchange players. One Spanish paper saying he's staying in Barcelona.

All suggests a negotiation is under way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.