Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paving the way for their new savior, Gundogan.
fingers-crossed.gif

On holiday in Turkey and other people stating Ronaldo better than Messi

I ask each of the pricks does Ronaldo play for your team which of course he doesn’t

so is Messi better than Salah Yes
Better than Fernandez Yes
Kane Yes

so many bitter fans out there and it’s just so much fun seeing them sweat over Us
Sounds like the sort of confrontation that ends up maguiresque

Just woke up - what have I missed then?
Depends what time you went to bed.

Seems talk of negotiations with Barca on Wednesday are being firmed up with Jorge Messi, Txiki on the scene. This maybe significant because a couple of days ago Barca were claiming there would be no negotiation. It was £625m just to get into talks.

Another talking point is the valuation. Ian Cheeseman suggested discussions around £100m + Garcia + Jesus and that didn't go down well probably because there is a belief that City can walk away and sign Messi if we don't like the terms.

I believe that it is better to sign the player with Barca's consent than go through the risk of legal action but what value do you put on that premium. It's very difficult to figure out.

Depends what time you went to bed.

Seems talk of negotiations with Barca on Wednesday are being firmed up with Jorge Messi, Txiki on the scene. This maybe significant because a couple of days ago Barca were claiming there would be no negotiation. It was £625m just to get into talks.

Another talking point is the valuation. Ian Cheeseman suggested discussions around £100m + Garcia + Jesus and that didn't go down well probably because there is a belief that City can walk away and sign Messi if we don't like the terms.

I believe that it is better to sign the player with Barca's consent than go through the risk of legal action but what value do you put on that premium. It's very difficult to figure out.
Obviously Barca want to squeeze as much out of City as possible. It's a risky game as it could end up being resolved in court and a transfer fee set much lower than Barca are asking for. Imagine the tears if he went for a similar price to Ronaldo (same age, Cat A player, 10 months left on contract etc.)

Sky know about as much as 99% on here know ie absolutely fuck all. Its pure speculation from them as from our side we have been totally silent about this and normally we would leak little bits of info to selected journalists. But not on this, this is too big.

The only reason Sky have got someone in Barcelona is to see if they can get anymore info from local journalists then report it as "our sources tell us......"
A live journalist on the spot with access to local journalists with contacts is worth listening to. Again I have discarded 99% of what he has said because I already know it, but you never know. It's also not a good idea to surround yourself with sources that see everything from your angle. We are biased just as they are biased.

Think Barcelona are training now as I type, obviously won’t be there as hasn’t taken a test etc. I’m more confident now I see Vidal and Suarez are both close to leaving. I believe they are his two closest friends at Barca (he is especially close with Suarez)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.