Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't be that interested in taking Messi Back as a player in two years time. This is his indian summer and fingers crossed we will still get to see the very best whilst at City.
Not too sure on the indian summer being the type of player he is Pirlo?, but my post was based on what Messi wants, as it is his contract that will break Barca and if he does well here, his contract that could make Barca, i do not believe Messi wants to leave but a spell out before a return to play then take a place on the board?

Too defensive in the away leg against Tottenham (an inferior team) as a result of being too attacking against Liverpool. Lesson learnt and therefore didn't happen again..?.?.? Roll on to Lyon and here we are again
I would like to think that I am better at my job than those people on here (assuming no-one else also does my job), but it doesn't make me infallible and I always encourage anybody in my organisation to come up with ideas and challenge my thought process, and sometimes they come up with things I hadn't thought of. Pep isn't infallible and in football there are numerous (admittedly subjective) examples of archilles heel thought processes. He isn't the first and won't be the last

Aguero scores that penalty in the first 20 minutes or Delph avoids that stupid mistake and it's a Pep masterstroke like the game at Anfield (0:0) which turned out to be crucial for the title.

Walker doesn't fall asleep for Lyon's 1st, the referees don't give the 2nd goal, Sterling scores from that chance and everything's OK. Not every loss is on the manager, sometimes the loss is also on the players or the referees. Every lost tie in the CL under Pep involved refereeing/VAR mistakes.

Not too sure on the indian summer being the type of player he is Pirlo?, but my post was based on what Messi wants, as it is his contract that will break Barca and if he does well here, his contract that could make Barca, i do not believe Messi wants to leave but a spell out before a return to play then take a place on the board?

I think with what has happened this season, Messi definitely wants to leave, if he didn't, he would stay, and agitate for a change in board. I believe he knows his time is done, and wants to come to City to be alongside Pep, and fight for trophies. I believe he realises that Barca are a long way from the club they once were, and he'll probably be finished before the shambles is turned around. He can probably see it is not a quick fix at all, why is why he wants US, rather than the other way around. It appears there is no other team in the frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.