Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite sure uefa wouldn't have a say in it and if they did would they they really want the best player in world football to not be part of there tournament? Messi either plays for city next season or nobody that's how I'm hearing it.
If it's us or nobody and UEFA have to decide, what do you really think would happen?

Well that's where it is up to him to push this deal from his end. If Tolmie is right we have nothing to worry about, but if his camp arent forcing the issue he stays.
The problem is that he may not be right, in terms he is a free agent.

Nothing has changed. Messi is on strike. His only possible destination is City. The rest is a dance or a negotiation.Nothing is ever done until it’s done and I often use the phrase “many a slip b’twixt cup n lip” to talk about transfers but in this instance I feel like this is more a matter of when not if.
So you reckon he’s coming billy.

Nothing has changed. Messi is on strike. His only possible destination is City. The rest is a dance or a negotiation.Nothing is ever done until it’s done and I often use the phrase “many a slip b’twixt cup n lip” to talk about transfers but in this instance I feel like this is more a matter of when not if.

So..nothing has changed?

He already has put papers into FIFA has he not? I can't see what else it would be for besides the International clearance.
Somewhere I have read this.

It seems Messi and Barcelona are at an impasse but I think FIFA have tribunals to cover circumstances such as these.

I am unsure how Messi can obtain an international transfer certificate unless he has received an offer from Manchester City. I think that this route is open to Messi but City have to be careful because we do not want to be seen to be enticing Messi to break his contract. I think we can see now that Messi's relationship with Barcelona has broken down.

I think the next stage is for Messi to make some public statement that his relationship with Barcelona is over and his reasons why. At that point the way is open for City, and other clubs, to make an offer to Messi and at that point he goes to FIFA.

Barcelona have a tenuous relationship with the player. They risk losing a transfer fee entirely and they will damage the relationship with the player, memories and legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.