Lionel Messi

Not sure he is, not even close.

We know from leaked contracts He’s been earning over 100m just from his club salary since 2016, and he wasn’t getting paid a pittance from 2008-2016 either.

His endorsements are impossible to know but it will be high 10s of millions a year and will have been for over a decade.

Does he pay his taxes? We know he uses schemes to try not to because he got caught by the Spanish authorities.

Was booed tonight while they were beating at home after being 2-0 up

Genuinely fascinating how shit they are for the money they spend
He also missed a virtual open goal and smiled when he did, the cynics may say he did it deliberately.

We know from leaked contracts He’s been earning over 100m just from his club salary since 2016, and he wasn’t getting paid a pittance from 2008-2016 either.

His endorsements are impossible to know but it will be high 10s of millions a year and will have been for over a decade.

Does he pay his taxes? We know he uses schemes to try not to because he got caught by the Spanish authorities.
Was he given the Comfy Chair treatment? I'll bet he didn't expect that.

Sorry, I thought you said the Spanish Inquisition.

Messi will end up at Saudi because like Ronaldo even though they worth 500M+ are still greedy fuckers! If Messi really wanted to come to city he could made it happen but psg paid him 100 of millions he could go back to his home loved club and play for next to nought if he truly wanted to but the 500m Saudi are offering he will go there

Messi, as great a player as he has been (still is?) not for me.
Why?
City with Messi.
Haaland starts.
Sub after 70 min.
Who comes on?
Messi or Alvarez?
A dilemma Pep doesn't need.

Also our wage structure would be badly impacted.
Then there's ffp.

Let him go to Saudi.
Or the rags perhaps?, He is the type of player they like, a 'paper over the cracks' guy, the man who will solve all our problems. A 'we got him but City couldn't afford him' coup.
He belongs at a history club, not one that has a future.
So I wish him well, wherever he goes.
But he's not for City.

Messi, as great a player as he has been (still is?) not for me.
Why?
City with Messi.
Haaland starts.
Sub after 70 min.
Who comes on?
Messi or Alvarez?
A dilemma Pep doesn't need.

Also our wage structure would be badly impacted.
Then there's ffp.

Let him go to Saudi.
Or the rags perhaps?, He is the type of player they like, a 'paper over the cracks' guy, the man who will solve all our problems. A 'we got him but City couldn't afford him' coup.
He belongs at a history club, not one that has a future.
So I wish him well, wherever he goes.
But he's not for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.