List of the most decorated players in England?

Ja Salford Blue

Obviously I know the family wrecking hairy twat is the most decorated player in English football, but who are the top ten?

Alley Cole must be up there

Ja Salford Blue said:
Obviously I know the family wrecking hairy twat is the most decorated player in English football, but who are the top ten?

yes he's Chelsea's most decorated player.

probably of all time too.

Billy Meredith and Peter Doherty must have won a fair bit in their time. Paul Gascoigne?<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:18 am --<br /><br />Paul Scholes and Gary Craptashe will have won loads too

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Billy Meredith and Peter Doherty must have won a fair bit in their time. Paul Gascoigne?

Meredith won two league titles and two FA Cups. Doherty won one of each. They will be far, far down the list. Gascoigne only won one trophy in England (though he won another four in Scotland).

I hate to admit it, but by virtue of having a number of players in their squad with 10 years or more committed to the club in the last decade and a half, the scum would probably fill the majority of the places on the most decorated player list. Before the last 20 or 30 years, clubs just weren't repeatedly successful often enough to compete with what that stain of a team won in the PL era.

Ja Salford Blue said:

Talking medals or Bukkake? (allegedly)

There must be a few Liverpool players in and around the top ten. I seem to recall that Phil Thompson has about nine league medals and Phil Neal may not be far behind.

The obvious United players like Giggs, Scholes and Neville. In the same bracket comes the likes of Souness, Hansen, Thompson and Rush.

After that we get the United players like Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Rooney, Keane, Schemiechal etc.

Then you get the Chelsea lot like Terry, Lampard, Cole, Cech.

If you are including players that are highly decorated, but not just in England then Hamann and Etoo are good shouts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.