Live England squad announcement...

wesshaw1985 said:
Richards, Milner, Johnson, Ox, Sturridge and Defoe all couldn't make it into the starting line ups of their respective teams. How can they make it into our national side?
Carrick has been starting when available for the second placed side in the Premier League, Lennon the same for Spurs. I'd have had Carrick in for Ox and Lennon in for Milner. And Danny Graham and Grant Holt have been playing regularly and scoring for their sides, surely they should be in reserve over Sturridge at least, if not in ahead of Carroll. Graham has the bonus of playing up front on his for Swansea and while Rooney is suspended we will need a striker who is used to playing that role.

Richards was first choice and playing fantastically up until his injury,Zaba took his chance,nothing more.By far the best RB available.

Steve G for captain. What has he done this season apart from miss a penalty againat Cardiff?

He's past it.

don't get me wrong, i'm a City fan and a big Richards fan but he hasn't started a game since the 11th of April. So if he had gone and say started against Norway in the friendly it would have been over a month and a half without a start. Little too long for me so I can sort of see a reason behind it. I'm just trying to make sense of some of Hodgsons decisions

BoyBlue_1985 said:
So it has become apparent that England managers do not select the team. The media does and Hodsgson is no exception the lightweight mug

Remember what you said last week? you change your mind more than a bloody woman.

In case you forgot

BoyBlue_1985 said:
wayne71 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
He will get 1 qualification campaign so he is guaranteed more than 12 months

I don't think it will be too long before the FA realise what a fucking clown they have employed.

Although this is the organisation that entrusts our future England internationals to Stuart fucking Pearce so anything is possible I suppose.

Fucking hell your a complete idiot im not going to talk to you about football anymore as you are quite clearly a clown yourself
Don't reply to me anymore as i dont wish to read your know nowt shit

People need to realise the majority of the blame doesn't lie with Hodgson. Yes he has made mistakes in his selection mainly Downing's inclusion and Richard's omission. However, the main bulk of the blame lies with England's last few managers for failing to rebuild after huge failures at previous tournaments. Capello stuck with a large majority of players that were awful at the World Cup and that team qualified for Euro 2012. Roy has had no opportunity to look at any alternatives due to the terrible handling of the position by the FA so unfortunately he has been left with no option to pick the same old same old.

Dear Mr Roy Hodgson,

For your squad selection f*** off.

Super signed,

Ih8mufc

Gutted about this squad tbh. I thought hodgson would be a great appointment but if this selection is anything to go by then he is clearly out of his depth. Richards is the obvious one best RB in the prem I mean we all saw how shit jones is at RB when we played the scum, it really is unbelievable. Then theres downing wtf is that all about, sturridge for all his faults is much better than him as is lennon and johnson. I'd have took crouch over carroll aswell. Only good things are the ox is going and little scotty's been stripped of the captaincy. Going to be lucky to get out the group stage- really lucky.

In a funny sort of way watching England is really how it used to be watching the old City, yes there are some good players but we keep shooting ourselves in the foot with the choice of manager and the people in charge, might be fun to watch England in a bizarre way sort of a flashback to our bad days. :-)

Shouldnt be surprised.Roy "safe pair of hands "Hodgson.Apart from Oxlade Chamberlain,he has not only shown no ambition,he has picked two of the dippers worst players!This should have been a time to build for the future.instead,he has picked the same old shit.Lumpard?Gerrard?and that useless twat Downing???I hope we get stuffed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.