"LIVE FOR CITY"

mcfc_brazil

hi, has anybody got the Doves "LIVE FOR CITY" quality song i know it's origionaly "Words" but it is specialy recorded version, but just wondering if anyone has it? cheers

mcfc_brazil said:
hi, has anybody got the Doves "LIVE FOR CITY" quality song i know it's origionaly "Words" but it is specialy recorded version, but just wondering if anyone has it? cheers

I have never been able to get hold of that version.

But its "Words "- second track on the Last broadcast albumn.

I emailed the club about it earlier this year, they replied by saying the track was made specially for city and it is not available to the public to buy or download, they don't have some license to give it out, personally i think that's bollox, you should be able to download it from the city website, i think we should get some emails to the club suggesting you can download it, it's a great tune, i'm sure alot of people will want to have it

i might email them again to see if they can make it available for download

Robbo. said:
mcfc_brazil said:

Yeah its in Off Topic
oh well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.