liveonlivefooty (bitscores)

rastus

Bitscores

Shite recently, keeps freezing. Poor for a paid for service emailed em no response. Is it just me though?

Re: Bitscores

Remember your paying to an illegal service, so customers rights and all that do not really come into play with such places.

As they are in it to make cash though i'm sure they will be on the case if users are having hassle as they won't want a bad rep.

That said the feds are going after streaming sites hard now so don't be buying any yearly subscriptions if you get me.

I'm using it today. No freezing, but it is in a foreign language. Just paid up for the next 2 months.

I guess I got into the habit a few years back when free streaming was utter crap. I discovered liveonlinefooty which was almost always perfect, and for only a few quid a month, and I stuck with it since.

RabidCity said:
no idea why you pay for streams. Watching it in HD on Sopcast.

where do you find the sopcast links?? i've been using LOF too, and also had problems today. can't download the match in the download thread either...thanks!

At this point I'm enjoying every day it survives because can just see them being shut down once and for all soon after they had to flee the LOF domain/name. LOF/Bitscores has been a fantastic service. I happily pay for it and here's why: 1. SopCast always seems to be behind the actual real-time action for me and the software is a little annoying. 2. Free streams like ADTHE have infuriating ads that appear at random and are hard to get rid of... and the streams are often much lower quality and buffer more than LOF/Bitscores. Much less satisfying than LOF/Bitscores.

How does Sky Go work? My parents have Sky, could I watch Sky Sports on my PC using their info or does it cost extra?

Anglesey-Blue said:
I'm using it today. No freezing, but it is in a foreign language. Just paid up for the next 2 months.

Me too .....

no problem with the stream for the main part last Saturday, once we got going , although it did struggle to function at the outset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.