Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
09cb003886e380cb2f44889c07758d67.jpg

Meet and greet !!
Are bricks , bottles and flares supplied or do they need to bring there own ?

Liverpool FC should be pulled up over these antics of their feral supporters by UEFA and penalised , as they together with Merseyside Police are complicit in and encouraging these events, by way of intimidating the opposing teams.

Even the rags would not sink to this level and is just shows what the club is prepared to stoop to in order to try and gain an advantage over opposing teams.

Most decent clubs would believe that their team was sufficiently capable of winning without the need to resort to such levels, but the Liverpool fans have previous for serious acts of violence and misbehaviour, and it appears that the club are prepared to support such behaviour in their desperation to try and remain relevant.

Some really sour and classless remarks from klopp about wba today. The sore loser called their comeback ‘useless’ and to ‘enjoy their dry pitch in the championship’ also barely acknowledged darren Moore at the end.

09cb003886e380cb2f44889c07758d67.jpg

Meet and greet !!
Are lfc's suits fucking dense or something? This letter reads like they have it all sorted. They were working with the police last time and look what happened. They just don't give a shit really do they, it is all "us us us" with them, christ i can't fucking stand them.

I am moving to St Bees soon, i would have moved further down but it is to close to that shithole. Seriously as soon as i saw Liverpool come into view on google maps i stopped looking down and went back up. No fucking chance could i live surrounded by scousers.

Some really sour and classless remarks from klopp about wba today. The sore loser called their comeback ‘useless’ and to ‘enjoy their dry pitch in the championship’ also barely acknowledged darren Moore at the end.

I wasn't happy the pitch. You have never played football, obviously. It makes a massive difference. If the pitch is dry you can't really pass the ball more than three or four yards. That's for all teams in the world, if you play football. If you do it like West Brom, constantly in the air, you don't need a wet pitch. That's how it is. We have to deal with that and they can play football with a dry pitch next year in the Championship.

The knob even got in the "you haven't played football so you don't understand" cliché too.

Pure class as usual from Liverpool FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.