Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not think all this whining about Liverpool’s antics is a bit hypocritical when you guys did the exact same thing to the United bus only a few years earlier?

I'm not sure the two are comparable tbf. That was spontaneous idiocy, and the people who threw those missiles were immediately arrested. Yours was organised, and effectively endorsed by club and police, and as far as I'm aware no arrests have been made. Anyway, I'm bored shitless by the bus stuff now. Time to move on.

I'm not sure the two are comparable tbf. That was spontaneous idiocy, and the people who threw those missiles were immediately arrested. Yours was organised, and effectively endorsed by club and police, and as far as I'm aware no arrests have been made. Anyway, I'm bored shitless by the bus stuff now. Time to move on.
Yes close the thread now old news

If they had ANY intention of stopping the obvious attack on our team coach they'd have sat someone like Dalgleish on the front seat or ideally strapped the moaning fucker to the roof.

Do you not think all this whining about Liverpool’s antics is a bit hypocritical when you guys did the exact same thing to the United bus only a few years earlier?

Funnily enough, those are exactly the actions of a 'few idiots' that everyone connected to Liverpool FC have attempted to portray the attack on the City team bus as being. The truth, which should be obvious even to you, is that the two incidents are worlds apart, and only somebody with a point to prove and a limited sense of perspective - like the person who tweeted that, for instance - would attempt to show otherwise. As Ric said, that incident was obviously spontaneous, and the idiots responsible were swiftly arrested. The attack on City's team bus at anfield, by contrast, was conducted by several hundred people. Crucially the incident at Wembley wasn't connived at by the club and the police, and didn't involve an attack on the first team coach.

Interestingly, the attack on the United supporters coach was brought to a very swift end by the police swiftly arresting those responsible. Interesting to think that the Merseyside police might have nipped the attack on the City bus in the bud by acting in the same way, but they just stood and watched and did fuck all to prevent the attack that was unfolding in front of them.

So no, I don't think it is hypocritical at all to complain long and loud about Liverpool's behaviour, including the behaviour of the supporters, the club and the police. I do think however that anyone who thinks the two situations are in any way comparable is a bit of a wanker, and an even bigger wanker if they think that what happened in the video you posted is 'the exact same thing' as what happened to the City team coach.

Last edited:

Yes, they're a bunch of bellends too, just like all those gobshite dickheads at Anfield.

Now fuck off you scouse cünt.

The difference is that we think those people were twats even though they were City fans. Whereas Scousers think their coach attackers were heroes, because they were LFC fans.

That is the difference between the two cities in a nutshell.

Have you posted this as a comparison of the two events?
If you have you’re a clown. And who the fuck says “you guys”? Another non scouse-scouser. Tut, tut.

One was opportunistic.
Whilst the other was,
Organised, coordinated and officiated.
No comparison what so ever!

Funnily enough, those are exactly the actions of a 'few idiots' that everyone connected to Liverpool FC have attempted to portray the attack on the City team bus as being. The truth, which should be obvious even to you, is that the two incidents are worlds apart, and only somebody with a point to prove and a limited sense of perspective - like the person who tweeted that, for instance - would attempt to show otherwise. As Ric said, that incident was obviously spontaneous, and the idiots responsible were swiftly arrested. The attack on City's team bus at anfield, by contrast, was conducted by several hundred people. Crucially the incident at Wembley wasn't connived at by the club and the police, and didn't involve an attack on the first team coach.

Interestingly, the attack on the United supporters coach was brought to a very swift end by the police swiftly arresting those responsible. Interesting to think that the Merseyside police might have nipped the attack on the City bus in the bud by acting in the same way, but they just stood and watched and did fuck all to prevent the attack that was unfolding in front of them.

So no, I don't think it is hypocritical at all to complain long and loud about Liverpool's behaviour, including the behaviour of the supporters, the club and the police. I do think however that anyone who thinks the two situations are in any way comparable is a bit of a wanker, and an even bigger wanker if they think that what happened in the video you posted is 'the exact same thing' as what happened to the City team coach.

They didn’t just do nothing though did they? They let some of the scrotes stand on the roof of police vans to get a better view of the unfolding attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.