Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should kidnap the psychotic clown, Boris Johnson, and dump him on the streets of Merseyside. This would distract the Scouse from the arrival of our players. Plus, they would kill him, which would be a nice bonus. Win-Win.

Jesus, we really are their cup final when we play them. Rags you have been demoted. It will be like taking candy off a baby when we score tonight.

Yep I get it and I’ve heard all the arguments for and against but it’s the decision I’d make, he is an in form player but that is not the player we get when he’s playing them, he looks scared to loose it for fear of jeers and he just plays it simple
With all the shit Sterling has dealt with in his career I’m sure he would get over being told he’s sitting this one out

Bernardo to keep possession & pass pass pass em to a standstill

Raz to run em ragged for last 20/25.

At the end of the game it's only half time.

Absoloutely shitting bricks now the day as finally come. Won't it be nice go there smash um 3 nil come home but knowing city they will put us through it even as good as we are. A bit worried for pace of our centre halves very quick up top these Scouse twats. Good luck to everyone that's going hope we get the result and stay safe. CITY CITY CITY CITY FUCKING CMON ONNNNNNNNNNNN

Rumoured Liverpool team:

Karius, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, VVD, Robertson - Milner, Oxlade-Ch, Henderson - Mane, Salah, Firmino

Proper dog midfield that, we will control it with Silva on the pitch this time.
They're hanging their hat on the 4-3, where we were without the best player in the country at holding possession high up the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.