Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I would think Klopp is pissed they did not get the win, we were there for the taking in the early second half
I think we were there for the taking throughout the second half if I'm being honest just as Liverpool were their for the taking in the first half.

Missed opportunity for both sides overall.

I just can't believe how poor we were today, Really pissed off with that performance, We are so much better than what we have shown today, A million miles off the standards we set ourselves.

Doesn't matter what team they put out. It's Klopp at Anfield in a big game. His players would run through brick walls for him. It's a testament to his quality as a manager. A point from a ground we (almost) never win at is fine even if it means we've got to make up the difference in other games.
exactly.
People getting all upset about drawing
we are lucky today

Fuck off! His goal scoring record for us proves that you don't know what you're talking about.
Jesus has one of the highest goals-per-minute ratios in Premier League history.

We create chances for fun. The difference is that Jesus was an absolute menace off the ball, dropping deep and linking up play, etc.

Walker head and shoulders best in a blue shirt
Kovacic should’ve started to solidify our midfield
Sick of underwhelming performances at Angield
Walker was horrendous again he’s forgot how to defend, positioning is poor, crossing either, he hits the first man or over hits it
Pretty much mirrors his whole season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.