Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Very good point in the end. Played fairly well 1st half, especially the opening 20 minutes. We probably should've made our dominance count more.

2nd half we got dominated, and typically we gave Liverpool a gift to completely change the game. We were under so much pressure after that and just had no control whatsoever. Players like Bernardo just aimlessly kicking it away when hes usually the one to slow it down. Thought once we brought Kovacic on, we started to get back into the game a bit. The fighting spirit was really good.

We're just cursed at Anfield so any result we get there is a bonus.

Agreed. That's a penalty. But it doesn't fit the narrative on here.

He did get the ball first but fucking hell you can't put your foot up that high like that. A draw was a fair result but we do shoot ourselves in the foot a lot. Most games we can overcome it, today not. I can't see Arsenal or Liverpool dropping many points. I'll probably get hammered for this but unless we improve I see us dropping points.

Because we are a point behind liverpool and have played the same number of games.

I get that but we’re 1 point behind not 5.

If we do well enough from here we’ll win it because they’re not winning every game.

Focus on ourselves and worry about others if we’re 3-6 points behind with 6 games left.

Again??

When was the last time the treble winners and world champions bottled it???

I was going to comment on that.
Typical big game disapointment that results in exaggeration.

I'm presuming he meant a few games this season where we pissed points away due to defensive errors and poor finishing,ie underperformed as opposed to bottling.

Biggest game of the season, the Klopp factor, the Simpleton's remarks, the build up, the derby win.........and then that!!! How can so many players perform so below par in such a vital, big game? Concerning to say the least.

[
Bernardo and Foden were pushed out too wide -Why? but Haaland did sweet fa.

Foden had nearly 30 mins in the middle and still didn't create anything.

A lot of our players under perfomed today but at least Haaland created something in the second half, nobody else did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.