Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

1 defeat in 9 against the tramps….
But seriously, it’s out of our hands now which is the disappointing thing for me
I wouldn't worry about that at this stage, far too early. Seems like they want to play at 110% all the time which is probably why they're knackered come the run-in.

We had a great opportunity today to come back with a win but we were so under par today in all departments. Not good enough.

Disagreed. That's not a penalty. But it doesn't fit your narrative on here.

Would you honestly think that if it was up the other end of the pitch? I'm not so sure.

Really it was borderline. I think plenty on here would be fuming if it was us.

Just might be the point that gets us over the line this year...

Rodri yellow was a turning point in the game. He's immense and lot on his shoulders every game.

I'd have started Kovacic with Rodri to support him, with Alvarez on bench.

Taking KDB off is an issue because Rodri/Stones see him as 1st choice recipient of ball from defence

With him off they don't feel as confident laying it off to others and or the others don't find find the space.

I've not seen much criticism of Foden, thought he had very poor game along with Haaland and Alvarez.

I'd have kept KDB on with rodri & kovacic, alvarez off & either Haaland or Foden or Bernado [yellow] off.

Maybe Pep kept Haaland on to help thwart Liverpool aerial power at Corners?

Beat Arsenal at home and will be in strong position in x3 way fight

Haaland was a total disgrace. I don't like being negative but against an academy CB the best he could do was jog around. Alvarez should have been hooked in the first half or not have started at all
My thoughts exactly…Alvarez gave the ball away so many times….as for Erling…. Well, he can wear the same shirt again next week ….never broke sweat !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.