Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

the last thing the Rags want is for Liverpool to win the title and they will put a shift in,would not surprise me at all if Liverpool drop points

Thought we were a bit unfortunate today with Liverpool getting all the run of the ball. We're winning that comfortably 3-0 or 3-1 on any other day. One point about the Doku challenge at the end, he takes the ball cleanly and i'm surprised it went to VAR. On no planet in our solar system is that anywhere near a pen.
Same here. Their goal was brought about by an unusually rare mistake from Ake. We hit the crossbar, we hit the post. The ball dropped right to their keepers hands afterwards.... We just seemed unlucky today, moreso than lfc.

There was one obvious change from about 5 minutes in. Alvarez was stinking the place out. He was out of position, but he gave the ball away so many times, and in really dangerous situations. A simple Kovacic for Alvarez at half time would have made all the difference for me.

Not the same team as last season. No ones fault we haven’t recruited great and players get older and sold.

Poor performance and didn’t really deserve a draw if honest.

Completely overrun and outfought.

Kev,Rodri & Haaland non existent and the less said about midfield the better.

Still a point but painful to watch us have no answer to the running and quick passing from Liverpool.

Tank looks empty, pep included.

Anyway on we go…
And yet we're only a point off where we were at this stage last season and still in the big three competitions.

Funny old world innit.

I'm assuming that Pep will be having a chat with Kev about that.
He already did, went and sat next to him on the bench.

Didn't bother me, it wasn't a major row, just asking for explanation. I thought it was a good sub personally, KdB is an important player, but he's not irreplaceable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.