Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Kelleher
Bradley
Quansah
Szobsisal
Endo
Elliot

They all started for Liverpool today and we had full strength team bar Grealish. Not good enough at all.
None of those are bad players by any stretch of the imagination. I’m convinced Elliot is on PED though.

The fact that the fans & players are so seriously pissed at today's performance shows that we all know we majorly fucked up.

It's not the dropping of the two point at Klanfield that hurts so much, it was our tepid, disjointed performance which has rightly riled everyone.

On reflection, a point at Klanfield is a good point, albeit our performance was bollocks.

Point gained, poor performance for the entire second half and had a couple of passengers in the side.

didn’t like Kev’s dissent to Pep. Kev didn’t impose himself and Pep was totally right to sub him. It didn’t look good on tv either. Kev should have walked off ashamed of his performance today. He offered nothing ( still not sure if he’s 100 fit to be fair to him) the right subs at the right time from Pep and we looked a little better too. None of our stars showed today, again the Anfield freeze. Great point to take back and very proud of this team as always.
Kev's might have not been perfect but he can discuss tactics with Pep, ffs this is not some big nosed clown like Rashford having a tant with the bald fraud, get a grip !!

It's very much a 3 horse race and a difficult task to win the PL this year. Beat Arsenal which we are capable of and it's well within our grasp. I think Liverpool will not win all of their games. Same with Arsenal. When pressure is on something psychological happens as we saw today. Players are human. They tend to clam up in self preservation mode.
Pep has learned something. If we give away the ball as easily as we did today Arsenal will beat us. We are always better on the front foot. Goals have not been coming as easily as they have compared to last season. Defending could be better as well. Still all to play for. Great to be a Blue

That's the problem some people expectation prior the game, i mean twatting them 4 nil in klanfield is just beyond delusion.
Exactly. They ae still about the same as us, just 1 point more, it's not as if we were playing the worst team in the league. If they play like that every week they'll be knackered by the run-in anyway.

Shit performance, but a good point. A point away at Anfield is never a bad point. If we don't win the title from here it's not because of today, because of the stupid points dropped to Wolves, Chelsea home and away and losing a 2-0 lead at home to palace. 10 games to go, it's out of our hands, but far from over.

Agreed. People say don't look back but the Palace game in particular still rankles, especially the sheer incompetence at the end that gave them the penalty.

Fucking atrocious to gift them their goal, should have fucking mullered them.

Alvarez and Haaland awful. Why Kev came off is beyond me.

Out of our hands now
Because he was static and didn't attempt a single recovery run. Giving KDB licence to play a free role is all well and good, but it takes Stones to plug midfield and leaves us 3 on 3 at the back and super vulnerable to long balls. I agree Haaland is a bloody passenger and I cannot recall a single challenge he won, and Alverez passed to more red shirts than he did blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.