Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Ok Mr Angry
Okay Mr Negative. Last 90 posts, not one positive thing said about any players or the club. You sure you're a fan, or are you another 'criticise everything' wanker?

Maybe you can say a few positive things, give it a go, you might actually develop as a person by being positive for a while, it's said to be good for the soul, perhaps you should try it.

yea seeing the replay it does look like a foul on stones.
Give your head a wobble,No foul at all, stones misjudged the ball, shocking defending through out today, all goals defending errors, sterling bottled it and should have been no where near a shirt today, let the crowd bully him

I usually get really pissed off when we lose, but today i feel surprisingly calm, it was bound to happen at some point in the season. Just wondering now if pep has told tixi to get on the phone to Arsenal saying we will pay a bit more for sanchez. Not criticising sergio but he needs help at the moment, and alexis would certainly do that. Go on pep you know it makes sense.

I usually get really pissed off when we lose, but today i feel surprisingly calm, it was bound to happen at some point in the season. Just wondering now if pep has told tixi to get on the phone to Arsenal saying we will pay a bit more for sanchez. Not criticising sergio but he needs help at the moment, and alexis would certainly do that. Go on pep you know it makes sense.

It’s over

Give your head a wobble,No foul at all, stones misjudged the ball, shocking defending through today, all goals defending errors, sterling bottled it and should have been no where near a shirt today, let the crowd bully him

Spot on - Gund, Ferni and Aguero also had stinkers

Watching the replay it wasn't quite as cut and dried as real time, but I still think it was a foul. The problem is that Marriner just wasn't giving anything out way throughout the match.

That's what I thought - in real time it looked a clear foul, which would be given 9 times out of ten. Marriner is a lily-livered homer, just what was needed for a match refereed by the crowd.

Ok Mr Angry
Wasn't one sided like your trying to make out...
Ota header springs to mind Aguero gave the ball away umpteen times showing too much of the ball in the box again and again inviting the tackle...

Fucking frustrated at how poor play paid a big part in the loss but still top and will play much better with that record bullshit of our back:-)

What has an attacker got to do with it defence was a joke absolutely shocking

According to reports, Guardiola supports the club's stance. I doubt one bad result will make him change his position on that, especially given we scored three goals today and it was individual errors at the back that cost us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.