Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread.

Just lol.

3 individual mistakes at the back has fucked us, we played at 30% and still nearly got a draw. CTID.

Not too upset, we saved ourselves from embarrassment and we were gonna lose eventually.
Credit to Liverpool as they just cut our midfield to ribbons on the counter time and time again

We shit it. Poor all round. Salvaged some respectability at the end and gave them a little worry. They wont play like that again this season.

Ah well, just 12 point ahead if the scum manage a win tomoz.

Oh well, I'm thinking this is not such a tragedy. Knowledge is surely gained and we get ourselves up and fight again.

Fully deserved defeat and overall an absolute dicking, despite the late goals to flatter us. Much to work on.

only saw the 1st half and the last 10 mins due to a family issue. But that first half was really sloppy and poor. By the score line i take it that it was more of the same in the second half apart from the last 5 mins to get 2 goals

sloppy passing and poor movement in the first half was what I noticed. Gundogan does not offer what is needed on that 1st half showing I witnessed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.