Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I think criticism of Ederson is the most bizarre thing out fanbase does.

If you really, no really, watch other keepers closely every game, they all make a multitude of mental decisions and blunders all the time.

Ederson is fucking mustard! I love him, he’s the absolute best keeper for City.
Ederson is perfect for City. He suits our style of play perfectly and his concentration levels are off the scale.

That doesn't necessarily make him the best goalkeeper in the PL though. Personally, on what I've seen of both, I think Mendy may be the better goalkeeper, but I doubt very much that he would fit into City's side as perfectly as Ederson.

It's what Ederson does 'beyond the norm' that makes him special.

Oscar Wide...? He was a bit of a fat lad then?

;-)

Soft lad.....

jim-royle-royle-family.gif

Mindy is a good keeper but he’s no Ederson and we’d be a much weaker team with Mendy
Watch Lloris’ closely, he’s always made numerous blunders (last minute winner for Liverpool in 2019 comes straight to mind)
Watch de Gea over the last 6 years, full of fuck ups
Schmeichel haha, go and watch our demolition of them a few years ago, he was at fault for four goals in one game against us. and when I say at fault they were horrendous errors! He has about ten games a season where he’s a liability.
Mate, I'm fucking around, that's why I bunged de Gea in there.

Eddy might have some faults, but there is not one keeper on earth who can do what he does for us. He's not a keeper, he's a sweeper who's expected to perform in goal. People need to look past the old definition of goalkeeper and see that Pep wants more and that means he's happy to put aside some of the more nostalgic qualities of a keeper for something totally different.

I fucking love Ederson.

Should have won that one, we weren't firing on all cylinders but still run them ragged in the first half. We need to be taking the chances while were on top coz you know a side like Liverpool will come out strong in the second half.
We are great at getting the ball down the wings ready to fire in a cross but never anyone in the box to finish them off as thereall running to the ball like moths to a flame and leave nobody to pass to, very annoying!! We could be spanking these teams with a good quality striker, even Kane would be in double figures by now (I wouldnt pay a quarter of what they wanted by the way). I used to think Mbappe would be the perfect fit but now I can't see past Haarland at whatever cost. Jack was a bit quiet today but played alot since joining so due an off day, I think he'll be a big hit a city. Prefer Stones alongside Dias, Laporte a bit aggresive at times like an old fashion defender and not a ball player

Anybody giving Eddie grief needs to give there head a wobble the guy is the best and only keeper in the world that's best suited to the way we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.