Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea held them throughout so I think we’ve enough to match if not beat them. Klopp announcing he’s going should be enough to see them fall away.

First goal is huge, since Pep arrived our only win arrived when we scored first, when they score first they’ve won all bar the 2-2 a couple of seasons ago.

The only thing I am worried about is Pep’s habit of changing the team to try maintain control but blunting our attacking edge.

It will be interesting to see how we set up all the same. Grealish is a big loss especially as Doku is out of form and possibly injured.

They are scoring lots but giving up plenty of chances. We should get a few opportunities, just need to take them.

Liverpool and City have won every Premier League title since 2018, with Klopp's side finishing top in 2020 and Guardiola a five-time winner.

It's like calling the Sick Swan a 7 goal thriller.
Premier League leaders Liverpool host champions Manchester City on Sunday with both sides chasing history in a huge clash at the top of the table.

Exactly what history are the dippers chasing? We are chasing 4 in a row what are they aiming at other than our coach?

Last edited:
I think we will stroll it. They are a fraction of us as a football team, and they just do not have the quality of Foden, KDB, Rodri or Bernado amongst their squad. In short, they are an overhyped, kick and rush, bunch of snarling wannabees, who are about to be put back in their box. 3-0 to us, and they'll be lucky to get nil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.