Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs, Palace especially, and Chelsea, all at home could ultimately cost us the title. That’s 6 points needlessly tossed away.
The goal that shouldn't have been chalked off in the last game against Liverpool could equally cost us the title.

I detest watching Liverpool play. They are like rabid pit bulls tear arsing around the pitch, slobbering over everyone.
It is inevitable that twice a season I have to endure their shit players, fans, and meda sycophants.
I'll be happy when the game is over with no injuries or contentious decisions.
I live in the House of Hope, though :/

it is a pointless exercise to get angry about things which you have no control over, the toxicity of modern football just breeds anger, winning is no longer enough its become more about the other team losing than about your own team winning.

In terms of the match its funny how we won the treble last year, are deep in all those competitions this year despite being told we are actually playing rubbish, whereas liverpool won fuck all last season and yet we are shite and they are the second coming of brazil, whether we win, lose or draw we are a fantastic treble winning team, dont let the press bullshit taint your view of how good this team is.

When i said in the past it have been 6 years since i have been truly angry about football match results.

Nowadays i just have slight dissapointment if we lost a match but i will quickly recovered from that the next day. Maybe i shouldn't said not affecting at all in the first place.

Because of their vermin support i have no resoect whatsover for Dipper F.C. , their manager encouraging a special welcome and coach attack and then back tracking with comments after the game , fellow Dipper fans watching one of their scum fans throw a cup of coins at an innocent young City fan and doing nothing ,and so many more heinous action of their fans over the years ultimately costing lives of innocent supporters. The whole football club is rancid from top to bottom and they never take responsibility for their actions becausethey are cowards. Long overdue putting these c*nts to the sword at Klanfield and Trent Darby's pre-match Pep talk which basically expressed we do not have the same passion as Dipper players and fans is going to bite that scouse c*nt in the arse.

Liverpool will have a lot of the ball than many other teams we play! so when we break I want us to break quickly with purpose to score or have a shot on goal! When you go to Anfield you can't just be a controlled team because even if your 2 up on the 90th minute you may end up with a draw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.