Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions again ole, ole
It doesn’t mean as much ole ole,
Fuckin’ simpleton, ole ole
Champions again, champions again, champions again ole, ole.
Hope we get this going today!

Last edited:
Never felt more confident that we will win at anfield then I do today. City 3 1 winners imo

Today I have to post very early as my granddaughter will be here soon to pick me up (I really must stop falling over!!!) to take me to my daughter's for Mothering Sunday celebrations. Plus I probably won't get chance to post on the Match Day thread so consider this a double type posting!!!! :-)

The Boys in Blue never give in they fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially that shower from the wrong end of the East Lancs Road, the horrible, despicable, shameless, load of hideously revolting excuses for a football club. (you can tell I quite like them can’t you!!!)

Especially the biased, skewed, twisted, know nowt fools from the media who don’t know what a well run footballing machine looks like, stupid lot.

And most especially show the Specsavers needing, predisposed, warped, influenced, jobbernowl, stookie, clodplate load of officials who have no idea who they are dealing with, do they not know who we are?? WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. You stupid dunderwhelp nincompoops.

Come on John Boy show them who we are and if you get the chance score a goal or two for us. Just don’t get injured and don’t let them injure anyone else either.

All of the above words are real. Some may be very old but they are all English non-swear words.
Eccles ! You nearly swore then , lol. Have a nice day

Come on Blues.... they are there for the taking...

Only thing stops you today is the bent officiating, which has happened many times before here...
Early yellow cards incoming for Rodri and a couple of defenders.....may.make it difficult...

Hope all of you that go stay safe, and make it home safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.