Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters what I think (in case I get accused of being negative) but I have no confidence we will win this game.

On paper we are the far better team and are even unbeaten this season.

But whilst nearly every City hoodoo has been smashed recently there is still City at Anfield.

We have across worst teams than their current one but still come away with nothing. So I just think it’s a mental block on our part.

Hope I am wrong. The only consolation in defeat is that the story usually has a happy ending recently. We win the league.

Last season at Anfield we could have been 2 Nil up at halftime KdB and Foden missed great chances, we were so dominant, completely outplayed their full-strength squad. Now up againts a weakened side I back us to win.

The conundrum for Pep is how does he prepare tactically for the game, will Lpool play a 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3?
And they should have been down a man

I'm fully expecting them to come out at 100mph and score two goals. It's up to us to do something about it, but for some fucking reason we have a problem at that ground.

Asked how Liverpool can react ahead of the clubs’ meeting this Sunday, Klopp said: “Oh, you won’t like the answer, and you all have the answer already. Nobody can compete with City in that.

"You have the best team in the world and you put in the best striker on the market. No matter what it costs you just do it. I know City will not like it. Nobody will like it. You've asked the question, but you know the answer.
"What does Liverpool do? We cannot act like them. It is not possible. Not possible. It is just clear and again you know the answer.

There are three clubs in world football who can do what they want financially. It's legal and everything. Fine. But they can do what they want. They will say 'yeah but we have...' but it's exactly the fact. We can look at it [and say], 'We need that and we need that and we have to look here and make it younger, and here a prospect and here a talent and that is what we have to do'.

"You have to compete with them. It is not a problem at all for me, it's like it is. Don't ask me that question because you always open this discussion and it's me telling you. But you all know it, you should know. It is not possible to deal with that and it will be like this.”
At least Allardyce and Pulis waited till after the match to talk about money.

Asked how Liverpool can react ahead of the clubs’ meeting this Sunday, Klopp said: “Oh, you won’t like the answer, and you all have the answer already. Nobody can compete with City in that.

"You have the best team in the world and you put in the best striker on the market. No matter what it costs you just do it. I know City will not like it. Nobody will like it. You've asked the question, but you know the answer.
"What does Liverpool do? We cannot act like them. It is not possible. Not possible. It is just clear and again you know the answer.

There are three clubs in world football who can do what they want financially. It's legal and everything. Fine. But they can do what they want. They will say 'yeah but we have...' but it's exactly the fact. We can look at it [and say], 'We need that and we need that and we have to look here and make it younger, and here a prospect and here a talent and that is what we have to do'.

"You have to compete with them. It is not a problem at all for me, it's like it is. Don't ask me that question because you always open this discussion and it's me telling you. But you all know it, you should know. It is not possible to deal with that and it will be like this.”
Fuck me how much did they pay for Nunez? A bit more than Haaland you gurning prick, smash the scouse cunts then burn a load of cash on the centre circle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.