Liverpool (A) - Sun 16th Oct, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a quote from Bingo saying that Numez would have scored more goals this season than Haaland if he was playing for City. So what about his previous comments about City being the best team in the land and then adding the worlds best Striker.

He really is a soundbite ****.

Please god boys destroy these twats today. I want that passive aggressive gobshite klopp to be in pieces post match ranting about money, dry grass, thick lines etc I want to see him broken after the shite he’s chatted this week

Just seen a quote from Bingo saying that Numez would have scored more goals this season than Haaland if he was playing for City. So what about his previous comments about City being the best team in the land and then adding the worlds best Striker.

He really is a soundbite ****.
The most detestable manager in the prem by a long shot

He's done it again,pretty clever or shithousery whichever way you try to analyse it,bigged us up so he looks the hero if they get a result.

Getting very tedious now,a finish of 6th or lower this season for them,which would be great,may take the mantle of being our title rivals for a bit.

Got to take them to the cleaners today Blues,and I'm sure we will,it's the most confident I've been in a long while about going there today,crowd or no crowd.

However,what I will say is quite simple,if the bus gets attacked again,turn back round,refuse to play and get back to Manchester,dead easy.

Any chance Taylor gets to send one of ours off, keep one of theirs on, dodgy lines, different interpretation of hand ball rules, dodgy fouls for dives in the box, it’s fucking disgusting that these are our biggest challenges today, not the team in red but the team of ref and var officials who have shown time and time again that they bend the rules in favour of these cunts and against us. That’s how fucking good we are, we win league after league with these impediments, and as Pep says, nobody ever helps us.

Arsenal got the big decisions last week cos they are seen as the bigger threat to us, and a different name on the trophy (in recent times) which they have even admitted is good for the brand so PL/PIGMOB will want to even that back up for the dippers against us today. I think they’ll see chelsea as our other main rivals so watch out for dodgy decisions in their favour too, like the disgraceful Thiago Silva non sending off v palace.
All the rag jokes aside, Taylor is the best ref out there. It’s a low bar admittedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.