Laporte
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogan
Foden
Kdb
Haaland.

Not really expecting it but that is what I want to see. Ake left back, cancelo right and I'd put kdb right wing, he would prevent Robertson from going over the halfway line all game and he could be devastating playing whipped balls in behind from out there for Haaland.
Robertson? Isn't he injured?

I'm not sacrificing foden, he's still miles better on the left than the right, he should always be starting on the left, he can press just as well from either side. He can whip in balls with his left foot like the chance Haaland hit the post with against Southampton.

Kdb finds himself out wide for a significant period when he plays in midfield, it's not a major change for him, gives him less responsibility defensively so we can have him higher up the pitch. we all know about his quality whipping in balls in behind. Against their high line its the easiest route through.
It's bold (mad) enough that Pep might give it a go.

If any of our players were thinking Liverpool could of been an “easier” game than normal this will concentrate there minds on how good Salah is and can punish you!

We need to stamp out any hope for the scousers on Sunday…

Yeah,IN MY OPINION,i think he gives the ball away far too much these days and doesnt dominate like he once did.....on the flip he can create a worldy from nothing.
KdB does give the ball away more than other players but it's just something we have to cope with. He is our big game player because he breaks the lines. He's done it time and time again.
Once he's the wrong side of Henderson or Fabinho they will be fcked because KdB's ability to make a chance is second to none. As proved by his stats.
All of our attacking players bring something to game but none of them can do what KdB does. I think that's why Pep always picks him for the big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.