"Liverpool are our biggest rivals" count.

gordondaviesmoustache

It's that time of year again. The build up to Derby day when anyone associated with united, like fucking clockwork, prompted no doubt by the old trafford Ministry of Truth, goes out of their way to remind the wider footballing world who their 'true' rivals are.

That's Liverpool in case you were wondering.

In the last few days Ferguson and Giggs have been at great pains to point this out in pre-prepared statements that they quite possibly didn't even have any input into.

Perhaps a thread is required to monitor just how little the upcoming game means to all associated with that venerable Greater Manchester footballing institution.

Let's see what the remaining unthinking yes-men have to say in the next couple of weeks.....

Any advance on Lou Macari anyone?

Don't be fucking stupid

they don't do that, after years of Liverpool domination the greatest team in the land took it upon themselves to bring the scouse empire down and then, rightly, compare them as their greatest rivals

to suggest it could ever be a two bit outfit like city is just pigeon shit

I heard Giggs mention this earlier today.

I assumed it to mean the rivalry based on the scramble for 4th place and scraping into the Champion League.

squirtyflower said:
Don't be fucking stupid

they don't do that, after years of Liverpool domination the greatest team in the land took it upon themselves to bring the scouse empire down and then, rightly, compare them as their greatest rivals

to suggest it could ever be a two bit outfit like city is just pigeon shit

Or pigeon jizz even.

liverpool are the rags biggest rivals!!!
well they are both only playing for 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of all the things City-related I concern myself with, what United fans think of us is at the absolute bottom of my list.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
It's that time of year again. The build up to Derby day when anyone associated with united, like fucking clockwork, prompted no doubt by the old trafford Ministry of Truth, goes out of their way to remind the wider footballing world who their 'true' rivals are.

That's Liverpool in case you were wondering.

In the last few days Ferguson and Giggs have been at great pains to point this out in pre-prepared statements that they quite possibly didn't even have any input into.

Perhaps a thread is required to monitor just how little the upcoming game means to all associated with that venerable Greater Manchester footballing institution.

Let's see what the remaining unthinking yes-men have to say in the next couple of weeks.....

Any advance on Lou Macari anyone?

I'll raise you a Dwight yorke and an Owen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.