Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We came close when they won the league in April 2014. A clear handball not given by Clattenburk, and Suarez could’ve quite easily have been sent off but stayed on by the skin of his teeth.
Yes and Dzeko should have got a penalty in the first half but ultimately we lost. Maybe if decisions had gone our way we would have drawn but we have yet to go to anfield and really stamp our authority like we have done at Stamford bridge and old Trafford on various occasions. Also seem to struggle at the Emirates despite our recent superiority but Anfield is much worse. And I don’t buy in to the “Anfield’s intimidating atmosphere” myth. It’s all about mentality in my opinion. If ever there was a set of City players with the right mentality to do it, it’s these guys.

We came close when they won the league in April 2014. A clear handball not given by Clattenburk, and Suarez could’ve quite easily have been sent off but stayed on by the skin of his teeth.
Should that not be the skin on his teeth.

Could someone please tell me how I can find the radio broadcast of this match on my phone, here in the States. Thanks in advance. City 3 Liverpool 1
According to the City website the full game is only on BBC Radio Manchester. The BBC only has a licence to broadcast sports within the UK. So unless you have a VPN and can download iPlayer it doesn't seem possible.

You sound very arrogant and young.one of the reasons I can't stand the other club is because of their arrogant fans.

Who gives a shit what kind of supporter you like? If you can't counter my points in actual nuanced discussion then you are just trolling.

There's nothing arrogant about pointing out how good we are. It's fact. Wake up and smell the 15 point gap half way into the season.

We all know Liverpool aren’t that great, but we struggle every time we play at anfield. The doom and gloom mentality grows every time we play there. I’d love to see us win, but they will raise their game like always.

Most of our recent struggles have been trying to overcome diabolical officials.

Don't think I've ever been this laid back for a game against Liverpool. Not like the game in 2012. My biggest hope is that we go there and give the sort of performance we're capable of just in case anyone gets big ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.