Liverpool away ticket thread (MERGED)

mancity56

(Long shot but worth a try , I am after a junior for the liverpool away game, I have a s/c but only 3000 points so probably won't be enough points. Will take an adult as well if anyon has any spares.
Thanks

Re: Liverpool away ticket needed

Two tickets needed if possible but will take one, junior or adult. PM me please if you have any spares.

after 1 0r 2, dont think 7000 points would be enough for the first away of the season

Won't be going to this due to work commitments.

I have 6900 pts...If someone requires a ticket then I will get one for them if it drops to that level-All I ask is that cash is deposited first into account.

PM if interested

Hi, I have a spare adult ticket for liverpool if still interested ? will be picking it up on wednesday would need cash for it wednesday nite so you can collect it at same time.

feel free to call me on : PM for phone number please.

I/we have almost 10,000 points and the pair of us are unable to make Liverpool away so if anyone wishes to use our points, please get in touch.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.