Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

I used to get on at the terminus and my mate would jump on at the Holy Family church. It only went to Lever street. Had to get another bus from Piccadilly to Maine rd.
Not sure about the 71 but there was the 7.
The original 76 route went from Day Drive right though to Fallowfield.
Used to get it loads of times outside the Phoenix in NH to Maine Rd and back with my gran as a nipper. The route changed around the early/mid 80s. (Manchester through to Oldham).
The 71 went all over the place but used to catch that at the Windmill to go Abraham Moss leisure centre.
Think it did used to terminate somewhere near old Trafford though.

Which rule or section of guidance are you referring to?

I’m assuming there’s one that expressly prohibits the use of the word ‘victims’.
Would guess its pretty much the same as offensive language everywhere it's not whether you meant to offend but more did someone take offence

Nope. And we will never see any pictures. Someone lobbed a stone or half a brick. Any damage will be superficial. They would make themselves a laughing stock (as usual) if they did publish any. However, any damage to the coach is not their concern or objective. It is yet again, to draw attention to themselves and portray how hard done by they are. How they are persecuted and why everyone should feel sorry for them. In other words they are Vict..... oops! not allowed to say the 'V-Word' as it upsets them as it is referring to Hillsborough. My fucking arse it is! Everything always has to be about them. All of the time. I'm absolutely sick to fucking death of the lot of them.
Victorians may be a useful substitute. Could even use it to describe their only team to win the PL. The Spittle of Shankly may glory in the grand title but we'd know that it referred to bin dipping scrotes who can give it but can't take it and killed 39 people at Heysel. Alternatively just call them Heysel as they apparently don't recognise that word.

Reactions: PPT
The rules and guidance of the FA and/or PL render them to be inappropriate. There has been plenty of press coverage about it. The clubs have agreed to abide by such rules and guidance in order to join their competitions.

People observe civil disobedience all the time to scratch an itch that needs scratching, this is an itch that needs scratching and we should put pressure on the club to not give an apology out for everything anyone ever does that happens in around near or under the stadium.

The club apologising on our behalf as if it's our moral compass is disgraceful and they need to stop it.

IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.