Liverpool fans in city end

Fair play mate. Didn't remember Weah scoring at that game at all, which is weird because I went to that game - like you sat in Anfield's Main Stand, in the wooden seats to the right of the halfway line.

The years of alcohol abuse are finally taking their toll. Ah well, I had a good run :-/

Jesus I was also sat to the right of halfway line,I stood up when we scored,a bit silly like,but boy did this scouse fucker give it me when they got the winner,he proper knew I was City,but lads I was with from work where Liverpool,and one a scouse so it was ok ......ish

Jesus I was also sat to the right of halfway line,I stood up when we scored,a bit silly like,but boy did this scouse fucker give it me when they got the winner,he proper knew I was City,but lads I was with from work where Liverpool,and one a scouse so it was ok ......ish
Those seats are a fucking disgrace. They are so small and rickety. I reckon they easily pre-date Liverpool's first FA Cup win. That Hamman winner was a sickener. I remember that much.

Whole fucking stadium is a shack mate,disgrace considering their istree
I was once a guest of Carlsberg for the game we lost before the semi final against united, when Andy Carrol took us to pieces. The room where we ate and they presented the man of the match award was like a social club bar in Wigan. It could easily have been at a League One ground. It's funny because at the time the two clubs were scrapping it out for dominance between themselves. I remember the tone of many of their supporters that day; very dismissive of us as a club, which given the threadbare and basic surroundings, amused me somewhat.

I was once a guest of Carlsberg for the game we lost before the semi final against united, when Andy Carrol took us to pieces. The room where we ate and they presented the man of the match award was like a social club bar in Wigan. It could easily have been at a League One ground. It's funny because at the time the two clubs were scrapping it out for dominance between themselves. I remember the tone of many of their supporters that day; very dismissive of us as a club, which given the threadbare and basic surroundings, amused me somewhat.

They still are dismissive of us today,they cannot stand what we now are,the fore mentioned scouse lad who I used to work with actually text me last night as I was driving home,YNWA and Blue moon my ass it read,I didn't bite straight away like but once home I had to respond,you mite have won the battle but we will win the war,well done on winning your Cup Final tonight I put to which he replied....you know I don't mind City mate as long as the scum get beat I'm happy he said.........but we all know when it comes to it it is Manc v Scouse rivalry and more importantly he also knows we will finish above them and no doubt win the league again so fuck um

There was something going on in 302 just before skertal scored, something got thrown off the 3rd tier and 4 or 5 lads chased some lad out

Two away fans in 211. Stewards (329 & 041) were told it was causing issues, city fans getting agitated. The stewards said it was being dealt with, half an hour later still nothing done by the stewards, it all got uglier for the away fans included, half time and still the stewards had done nothing despite being told of the trouble by numerous home fans! Just before the second half the l,pool fans decided enough was enough and cleared off. They caused the problem but the stewards inaction resulted in the situation escalating far more than it should. Now this is the real injustice, the steward started taking the seat numbers of the city fans (presumably) to report them to the club which could result in stadium bans.
The stewards didn't see most of the abuse from the away fans and did nothing to protect the safety of any fans who got dragged into the problem, including one city fan with a young child sat on his knee.
If it had been city fans standing up these stewards would have been the first to step in. Yet a real risk to safety was left to escalate to a far more serious situation where fighting started to break out.
I,ve reported similar things in the past but the clubs response is pathetic, one day it will lead to serious injury, but as long as the stewards do nothing and let problems fester it will be city fans who pay the price.

It'll be lively in there if they do that against the rags.

I saw first hand the shithouse stewards in non-action when we played CSKA, they were about 20 in the SS totally in the open took over 30 mins for anything to happen. Light a flare/have a beer at a seat etc and they're on people like a swarm.

Noticed a few in East Stand on tv coverage wearing dippers scarves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.