Liverpool (H) - 25 Nov 2023

Still after one bought off here loads WhatsApp me if anyone as 1 ticket 07545700309

One ticket available (section 125, row E) for £60. You will be sat next to me. Just flew in from Canada this morning; former West Didsbury resident. City fan since 1967!
If you still have it I'm interested have sent you pm thanks

SOLD

Right. One spare for tomorrow. Half way line block 305 £70.
Must have supporter number and if only a few posts or recently joined don’t bother Ta

Last edited:
I agree. And the way of weeding out lightweight chancers is stop them posting on here unless they have 200 posts.
There should be a verified buyer and seller section, it's not very often I post, but have bought several tickets off members here. But I am always paranoid about getting scammed.

There should be a verified buyer and seller section, it's not very often I post, but have bought several tickets off members here. But I am always paranoid about getting scammed.
Not being funny but you've been on here since may 2009 and you've only posted 193 messages and I've never noticed you before, therefore i wouldn't buy or sell off you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you of anything, but I'd rather buy and sell from posters I'm familiar with.

Not being funny but you've been on here since may 2009 and you've only posted 193 messages and I've never noticed you before, therefore i wouldn't buy or sell off you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you of anything, but I'd rather buy and sell from posters I'm familiar with.
Yeah I get that, that's what I mean. If there is some kind of list, makes everyone a bit more confident. By the way, I'm not after tickets for tomorrow, just throwing an idea out there. But when I do buy tickets from members I only ever do the friends and family, just makes me feel like.its more genuine, with supporter numbers etc. don't fancy sending money to meet at the ground, seems a bit risky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.