Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like none of our players who reached the Quarter finals have reported back to City yet. A few were on a flight back from New York this morning.

Reckon the team will be:

———————Ortega——————
Lewis——Akanji—Laporte—Gomez
———————-Rodri———————
——de Bruyne———Gundogan——
Mahrez———Haaland——-Palmer?

Never seen Palmer on the left before but have no idea who else will play there?

Fuck knows who’ll be on the bench?!
That's the team I anticipate but with Ake rather than Laporte.

That's the team I anticipate but with Ake rather than Laporte.
Has Ake been back at City yet? He won’t have been back yet if none of the others who played in the Quarters have yet… and if he has, why haven’t the others?

For me it's obvious we've prioritised the Leeds game next week over a Carabao Cup game that should never have been scheduled when it has been. I understand why our England players were given a week off of holidays but personally would've liked to see Phillips especially and Grealish forego that to get back to work as quickly as possible. Especially those two as Phillips needs to gel with the team after his injury lay off and lack of minutes at the World Cup, and Jack to get some form and confidence back.

Seems Ake, Rodri, Akanji & Laporte have all returned looking at training photos so expect them to feature.

And I want to win, especially against that lot and looking forward to the game for City to return. The World Cup was great but it isn't City so the quicker we return the better.

For me it's obvious we've prioritised the Leeds game next week over a Carabao Cup game that should never have been scheduled when it has been. I understand why our England players were given a week off of holidays but personally would've liked to see Phillips especially and Grealish forego that to get back to work as quickly as possible. Especially those two as Phillips needs to gel with the team after his injury lay off and lack of minutes at the World Cup, and Jack to get some form and confidence back.

Seems Ake, Rodri, Akanji & Laporte have all returned looking at training photos so expect them to feature.

And I want to win, especially against that lot and looking forward to the game for City to return. The World Cup was great but it isn't City so the quicker we return the better.
It’s the stupid fucking World Cup that should never have been scheduled when it was.

I never want to see one again at this time of year, it’s ruined this season. We’ve got half a fucking squad for Thursday.

If Ake has come back when others haven’t who went out at the same time, it says a lot about him and any talk of him being sold should be shut down immediately.

It’s the stupid fucking World Cup that should never have been scheduled when it was.

I never want to see one again at this time of year, it’s ruined this season. We’ve got half a fucking squad for Thursday.

If Ake has come back when others haven’t who went out at the same time, it says a lot about him and any talk of him being sold should be shut down immediately.

I agree 110% about the scheduling of the World Cup, that's a different discussion entirely. I do have faith in our hierarchy to have planned for it and manage the players properly, we're to professional a outfit to not have.

The Dippers say it everytime we play them at the Etihad , theyve got loads of tickets in our end and it never materialises , there will be the very few who will be careful about opening their gobs.
You have to remember Dippers are lying , deluded f*ckers and the shite on social media is written by remote control wielding , couch potatoes who couldnt find Klanfield with a Satnav.
As for the game Pep has no excuses , according to the media we have a billion pound squad and he will get little sympathy stating that we have no players , i expect us to include at least half a dozen international players alongside some of our very promising youngsters , but Klippety will be desperate to beat us , he does it every time his teams play us ,he will play a virtually full strength team , its vital for him that we dont turn them over because defeating our team is one of the few things he can cling on to with his feral supporters.

Still plenty of tickets left. Can't believe we haven't sold out after no football for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.