Liverpool (H) - Carabao Cup 4th Round - Thu 22nd Dec, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if I’m imagining it, but I seem to remember an email being sent about free parking for this game (because of the rail strikes), but now I can’t find it… was an email sent out about parking?

Everyone has been getting covid this week, this will be a super spreader no doubt as most people no longer have tests.

See how they behave? One of them has been eating pizza ffs! Be training with the kids next week.

As a fan who despises the dippers, hope we go for it. Understand if we don’t. Will not make a loss sting any less, however

I hope we stuff them, I despise them! I know a few lads who were slashed there in the 80’s. When most, including us, were fist fighting they were slashing people, including innocents, all round Stanley Park. Smashing our bus up, coin throwing, constant bleating and refusing to accept the truth about Hillsborough, drunk, ticketless lads storming the turnstiles, the list goes on. We rarely get the results our performances deserve against them so let’s do them tonight and make a statement after the World Cup break…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.