Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

Liverpool then roma to get into a CL final.
Fuck sake.

Don't do Roma a disservice. They did well against a strong Chelsea side previously.

We have to just focus on the future and not what's happened in the last week as bad as it's been. Win that league and prepare for a tougher league next year.

Has to be one of the weakest looking semis there's been, considering real are 4th in la liga and Bayern arnt all that this year

Just waiting for the planned attack on the Roma bus now...
Cmon lads, bricks, flares, bottles everything you got.....lets chase these scum back to Iti-land.
Perhaps not. Double-standards scousers as ever....

Something I'll be interested to see - I've read in many places that the City brass were extremely angry over the 1-0 loss in Madrid in the semi Pellers' last season. Even Khaldoon said in his interview how disappointed he was. I wonder then how they will view what happened in this tie, in particular the first leg without a shot on target. Wonder if Pep will be held to a different standard.

Something I'll be interested to see - I've read in many places that the City brass were extremely angry over the 1-0 loss in Madrid in the semi Pellers' last season. Even Khaldoon said in his interview how disappointed he was. I wonder then how they will view what happened in this tie, in particular the first leg without a shot on target. Wonder if Pep will be held to a different standard.
Clearly he will because with Pellegrini the defeat in the semi-final came off the back of a disappointing League campaign and.... perhaps as importantly there are a whole bunch of people that are here directly connected to Pep's success, Pellegrini was never going to be a long term option and it remains to be seen if Pep will, it won't be because the ownership wouldn't want it to.

Clearly he will because with Pellegrini the defeat in the semi-final came off the back of a disappointing League campaign and.... perhaps as importantly there are a whole bunch of people that are here directly connected to Pep's success, Pellegrini was never going to be a long term option and it remains to be seen if Pep will, it won't be because the ownership wouldn't want it to.

Yeah I agree that overall he'll be held to a different standard for the reasons you listed - but will Khaldoon hold his tongue when describing what happened? Because he didn't after what I thought was a far more defensible 1-0 in Madrid in a CL semi - the competition the brass value the most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.